PNW Full version installed over demo

bozman

Hi I originally tried out the demo, and then followed that with the full purchase of the boxed version.  Since then I have also bought Global.

However on browsing the website today I noticed there is an "uninstaller "for the demo version of PNW.  I am almost certain I did not use this but installed straight over the demo with the full version.

Are there any issues I need to be aware of regarding this?  Am I missing out on anything in the  product having done it this way (ie am I only seeing the demo??!)

I have considered un instaling PNW and starting again but there dosnt seem to be an uninstaller for this in windows control panel?

Any advise appreciated

Regards

Steve

Order Number Global FSS0226015 ( dont have order number for PNW just a seriel number on the dvd)

Hi Steve,

all the PNW-specific demo files that should be removed when using the full version PNW are marked with the suffix _demo or _demov2 . Thus, if you don't want to uninstall and re-install PNW search the two folders

\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW06_CVX\scenery

\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW07_MESH\scenery

for any files with _demo or _demov2 as part of their names and delete them.

If you do want to uninstall and re-install see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30377-uninstalling-na-regions-a-quick-guide/

Cheers, Holger

Hi Steve,

all the PNW-specific demo files that should be removed when using the full version PNW are marked with the suffix _demo or _demov2 . Thus, if you don't want to uninstall and re-install PNW search the two folders

\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW06_CVX\scenery

\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW07_MESH\scenery

for any files with _demo or _demov2 as part of their names and delete them.

If you do want to uninstall and re-install see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30377-uninstalling-na-regions-a-quick-guide/

Cheers, Holger

HI Holger, many thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

I have no files with "demo " in them, I must of unistalled it  when I installed the Full Version, and had just forgotten (its my age!) . (It was nearly 2 years ago)

Thank you again.

Regards

Steve

Archived