Kjac and crm not looking right?

gregdpw

I just installed the orbx crm. Updated it. Then installed kjac. Then installed the libraries last. The kjac airport looks great. Seems everything is good there. But the surrounding don't look all that great from what I have been seeing on the orbx website. Especially the snake river. There are a bunch of videos and screenshots that show the river more detailed and lots of depth. I have my settings all cranked up too. I am not sure what is going on? Or if this is how it's supposed to look? Thanks!

2014-8-17_15-6-27-749.png

2014-8-17_15-6-58-347.png

2014-8-17_15-12-27-278.png

2014-8-17_15-12-46-888.png

Do you have FTX Central set to NA? Install the latest libs?

I made this mistake myself this AM, been flying Global in Europe for about a week, went to check something out in SAK / PAGY this morning.

Looked all screwed up, then I remembered I forgot to switch to NA from Global.before going to PAGY.

Also, do you have CRM or PNW, I only see PNW in your signature?

Oh yeah I got North America selected. I also have pnw, which looks fine.

I also have rex4 and asn installed. But for a long time I have been using the pnw region without any problems.

I checked out the control panel in the ftx central and everything is checked in the crm.

Do I have to have any other regions installed for kjac to look rigjy besides the central rockie mountains?

As far as I know if FTX Central is set to NA you should be good in all the NA regions available if you have them installed.

Got some coordinates, (headings and altitudes) for any of the above shots?

Don't know anything about making or posting video.

There are 3 or 4 zip files for KJAC (if I remember correctly) and each one has to be unzipped and executed separately to do the full install.

Try a search for KJAC, this install issue has come up several times before.

Ok I do remember seeing three application files when I unzipped the download. I just installed the application with the orbx I on next to it. I do remember saying to myself why are there three of these?

Does it matter what order I install these in then? Since I have already installed the main file and went right to flying.

Also should I install the libraries again after I install the two other kjac files?

Thanks guys

Does it matter what order I install these in then? Since I have already installed the main file and went right to flying.

Also should I install the libraries again after I install the two other kjac files?

Yes.

Install in this order:

1. OrbxFTXNAKJAC100.exe

2. FTXNAKJAC100_Setup2.exe

3. FTXNAKJAC100_Setup3.exe

Also install the latest CRM patch:

NA Central Rockies Version 003

13th April 2014 at https://www.fullterrain.com/support

And finally, the latest Orbx Libraries Version 140703 https://www.fullterrain.com/support

Archived