EU LC & EU Region

EU LC and EU Region are not designed to work together as you can only select one icon in the FTX Control Panel.

My understanding is that if you fly in one of the existing EU Regions  i.e. England, Wales, Rep of Ireland, Northern Ireland or  Scotland you select EU Region; in all other parts of Europe you select Global icon which loads EU LC.  As Global, Vector and EU LC already cover Europe I would imagine that no more regions will be added to EU Region as what would be the point of having both. If after selecting EU region icon and you fly from an EU Region into an area covered by EU LC, but not covered by an existing EU Region, then I believe you choose hybrid which will give a balance between the two sceneries however I am not certain how that actually works and what if anything suffers. Hope this gets you completely confused now :):):)

As Bassman clearly stated you select EUROPE in these special areas, and you don't have to bother with your LC settings. When leaving GB and the Irish island for a continent you select Hybrid, and you will be verity happy. Andrew, don't miss EU_LC!!

Concerning performance/fps I've no impact at all, absolutely fluent scenery, even no more microstutters at all (P3D2, GTX780). Install EU_LC and forget about it.

Friendly skies and happy landings

Fritz

Archived