Is this "morphing"?

tonyc1946

QiKL.jpg

Is this morphing as described in the stickies?

I never had it before installing FTX.

This is just north of LFMN Cote D'Azur and the only other airport I tried was Gibraltar and got exactly the same just north of the Spanish border!

Thanks Maurizio

I only have two options in FTX Central (Global and Europe) I changed from Europe ticked to Global and yes you are correct the problem goes away!

However my aged brain is confused (this doesn't take too much these days)!

When exactly do I turn on Europe if it isn't when I am flying in Europe? Or does my LC EU apply itself even when I have Global ticked? Perhaps it is only when I am using particular detailed areas such as my England scenery?

I have been used to using FS software for many years but I will confess this is confusing the hell out of me!

Hi Tony, no problems, Global icon is for the entire world except the full fat regions you have (in your case EU England). So apply on the England region when you fly in England only.

If you plan to fly in Europe, for instance France, Germany, Italy, ecc ecc, keep your FTX central on Global.

You will see also the "hybrid" mode. This is useful when you want to fly towards England and starting from any location outside that region (and viceversa). If instead you plan to fly always outside England for your current flight, disable the hybrid option.

Technically this option is to avoid to exit your Flight simulator each time you go out a region, in this way you can fly between the various regions without to make the switch in FTX central.

The problem you had is due by the fact that even if you installed OpenLC, and you were on Global icon, it's necessary to click the apply button by the way, otherwise the terrain configuration is not updated and you experience the texture morphing :)

Archived