KRDD no option for P3DV22 ?

peppy197

reading now multiple posts about your "complaint" about not clearly stating to which version the KRDD download is/was find attached a screenshot of the product page, also take note of the highlighted lines in the compatibility section

KRDD_FSS01.jpg

and also I will lock the other posts as there's no need for 'm

well I think I could get a refund anyway since I never installed it

I am not "plastering" the forum, I simply realised I posted initially in the worng place

And if we all have to be so perfect here maybe my money is in the wrong place

I read through most of the available stuff at ORBX and never saw it mentioned that it would not work in P3DV22 so went ahead and bought it without reading their fine print at that site

I thought ORBX would have mentioned it

A simple mistake I'd like a refund then I can buy option 2: LC Europe

Does that work in P3DV22 ?

Given how new P3Dv2 is it's better to look for information stating that it is compatible with P3Dv2 rather than incompatible. FSS generally has a large banner stating if a product is P3Dv2 ready.

On to the refund, they're typically not given and neither myself nor Wolter have the power to do so. It would have to go through John and Adrian at FSS. 

Peppy...I usually don't comment on topics like this BUT......it looks like you are about to make your second mistake!  Saying you could use the refund money to buy LC Europe just shows that you aren't doing your due diligence. Read the requirements, you must have global and you should have vector and you probably will want a mesh.

Looking at your signature, you don't have Northern California which is a requirement for KRDD.. You need to carefully read the purchase page at FSS.  Wolter posted the page which clearly shows that KRDD requires NC AND it is P3D1.4 and FSX compatible.  I once bought a camera lens for a camera I didn't own...didn't read all of the information before buying and no, I didn't get a refund...

My advice would be to buy NC (so you will be ready for KRDD) and enjoy some great flying.  If you have the funds, add an adjacent region or two.  This is a system of building blocks, buy regions to get the most bang for your buck....you won't need any "extras" and when you add the v2.2 airports you will have the best of the best in a confined area....you can add the world later!  Good luck.

Henry

Archived