Open LC EU Where is OpenLC?

Hello ORBX,

Yesterday I purchased OpenLC EU and I instaled to my FSX. (Not tested on P3D v2.2 yet)

I will post some pictures in diffrent places. I don't see any difference after OpenLC installing becouse the roads are still over the houses...

Please help me to solve this  ::)

Instaled programs: FTX Global v1.2 , FTX Vector v1.2 , FSGlobal2010 Mesh - Pilots, REX 4 Direct, FSRealWheather and now FTX Global OpenLC EU.

4ITwi.jpg

MVn6o.jpg

5Iz3B.jpg

rmJv3.jpg

tzkh.jpg

tA3kI.jpg

Best Regards

Marius L.

I don't think anyone at Orbx EVER said OpenLC would stop vector roads appearing over the top of building/city textures, that is just the way land class scenery works. Manually editing LC so that buildings don't appear under vector roads would take hundreds of thousands of hours to fix for the whole world. This is as good as it's going to get on a global scale. Even the regional products have this problem in some areas, it's just not humanly possible to fix to 100% satisfaction.

Another developer at another company is working on a system that would stop this phenomenon but it only concentrates on several dozen cities worldwide and the cost is going to be significantly higher too, probably 10 times higher and only a tiny portion of the world covered.

Thank you, Andy, for your time to answer !

I am not saing that OpenLC should fix all this (issues) but I thought that most av those issues will be corrected by OpenLC. If you take a better look to the pictures you may see that also texture are *confused*. Doesn\t metter that the hyway or roads appears over the buildings but does metter that I don*t see much diffrence between FTX Global and FTX Global with OpenLC EU. I don*t want to complain here but I want to know if I have a problem or just *dont get* the difference that OpenLC should bring to my hobby.

Please, ORBX Team, answer to my questions and help me to find the right answer.

Best Regards

Marius L.

OpenLC puts the right textures in the right place.

That's it. It does also add huge amounts of new Europe specific textures in addition to the original FTX global textures.

It will not stop roads running over the textures. That is way beyond the ability of any landclass / vector product. Even the full FTX regions don't solve that issue.

OpenLC puts the right textures in the right place.

That's it. It does also add huge amounts of new Europe specific textures in addition to the original FTX global textures.

It will not stop roads running over the textures. That is way beyond the ability of any landclass / vector product. Even the full FTX regions don't solve that issue.

Thanks for the answer, Glenn.

Best Regards

Marius L.

Archived