FTX Central Error

Johnny767

Good day, everyone:

I have an issue with FTX Central. I am using version 1.0 built 1020. I had to reinstall FTXNA Blue after a clean reinstall of FSX. However, now when I switch from 'Default' to North America' and vice versa, I am seeing 2 different errors: "Unhandled exception error"  and "X\Orbx\scriptsBackup\BackupRestore.bat is denied."

I have done several clean uninstall and  reinstalls, installed Net Frame 3.5, and the lasts Orbxlibs (140703). I have my FSX installed on a separate HDD all by itself.

Please assist; will greatly appreciate you.

Hi there,

so you're saying that when you start FTX Central it states Version 1 Build 1020? If so that's an outdated version, probably included with the PNW installer. Installing the current Orbx Libraries on top of that should have fixed that though. What happens if you navigate to \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral and directly start FTXCentral.exe from there? Does that show the correct version meaning "Build 1043, June 2014"?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Thank you so much for assisting me. I have updated the libraries and no it is showing Version 1.0 Build 1043 June 2014

However, guess what, now when I switch back and fort I see no errors and nothing happens in the scenery libraries- nothing adds.

Also not sure if adding them manually would be a good idea.

Archived