corsair nose print seems succesfull..

PeanutButterJelly

im not even done with the avenger for just an hour and im working with the corsair allready

trying different styles and different textures,

this plane you can download for free ( yay) has some busted textures, and i mean really crappy ones

the backside of the fuselage is the original texture of this plane

so i added the nose and the sides with various textures

i think this will be another succes..

Posted Image

thx for loving my stuff, but its not done yet, i was messing arround with the textures to let you guys see what difference it makes by generating own textures

if you look here : http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=9392.0

you can download the avenger,that one is done

you only need the maam's grumman avengers original airplane

the corsair will be done when i get back from the movements, will take i hope less then a month

thx for the support

PBJ

PJB,

Mate, that's a good start a getting textures on a model. Photo realistic textures certainly have their place but my experience has been they don't really work for entire schemes.

Once you start playing around with doing the textures yourself, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the ease with which you can recreate the schemes from the photos using the paint tools rather than the other way around.

I hope this does not sound too confusing as I understand English is not your first language.

Cheers and good luck.

Butch

PJB,

Mate, that's a good start a getting textures on a model. Photo realistic textures certainly have their place but my experience has been they don't really work for entire schemes.

Once you start playing around with doing the textures yourself, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the ease with which you can recreate the schemes from the photos using the paint tools rather than the other way around.

I hope this does not sound too confusing as I understand English is not your first language.

Cheers and good luck.

Butch

i know, thats how i got started, but if you just paste pictures as texture, you have a nasty outcome, it doesnt look how you want it to look

That's good mate, I would suggest you get really familiar with the pen tool in PS (assuming you are using PS)... that is the one tool that will give you the best bang for buck.

The next one would be guides, that will help you keep things under control.

Last but not least, let your work speak for you.

Cheers

Butch

thx for loving my stuff, but its not done yet, i was messing arround with the textures to let you guys see what difference it makes by generating own textures

if you look here : http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=9392.0

you can download the avenger,that one is done

you only need the maam's grumman avengers original airplane

the corsair will be done when i get back from the movements, will take i hope less then a month

thx for the support

PBJ

Hi PBJ,

as I`ve seen,the Avenger from MAAM for FSX isn`t out.

Do you use the FS9-Version and is she running in FSX without problems?

Michael

Hi PBJ,

as I`ve seen,the Avenger from MAAM for FSX isn`t out.

Do you use the FS9-Version and is she running in FSX without problems?

Michael

yes she does, you can see it at the screens i posted, those are screenies from fsx,

problem with fsx were the windows and a transparant propellor, those are both fixed,

she was from fs9 but fully fsx compitable now

enjoy

PBJ

Archived