Parked up.

Iain Emms

Nice shots Iain. I recently got REX so I may play around for a few days and see if I can get some good screenies going. I must say it was an absolute pain in the ass to get it to work and caused FSX to crash everytime. Anyway got it working finally and just seeing what it can do at the moment.

Thanks Greg, I think you will like REX i know i do and with 2.0 coming there will be some improvements im sure. The only problem i had at the start was it could not find my FSX backup folder but Tim and the guys came up with the answer pritty quick within an hour if i remember right and this was on the launch day when they were very busy.

cheers

Iain.

Very good pictures Iain.  I like the idea.  You don't have to actually fly to get good pictures and frankly, I do think ground shotsoften have a lot more interest in them over the flying ones. 

REX is great.  I've only got two minor complaints with it.  Firstly, even with the weather engine disabled, it starts up when clicking to start FSX (Tim said he will look into this) and the other is a personal one; I don't think there is as much control with the clouds as FEX provides.  Oh, and a completely clear sky is missing.  I know you can get it in another way but it would be better if it was all in REX.

John

Archived