Scenery missing at CEJ4

My installation of of Claresholm Industrial shows finely detailed buildings and miscellaneous clutter but no static aircraft or vehicles and no people/object flow except for a flock of birds.

I have reinstalled CEJ4 and the latest libraries and also uninstalled/reinstalled the NRM area; all to no avail. (CEN4, by contrast, is totally ok.)

I'm stumped!

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

The screenshot shows dark patches on the ground that look like shadows of missing objects.

The cause of the problem must be something in my setup but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jack

v0Bgc.png

I ran a test on this and have additional objects.  Even when I set both complexity sliders to Normal I still had extra objects and static aircraft.

For some reason some objects aren't loading it seems but I can't make any suggestions.  Perhaps Vlad has another idea?

Thanks very much for the replies.

Yes, the FSX scemery complexity is/was set to Extremely dense (Maximum) so it must be something else.

For whatever it's worth, I didn't get any error messages when reinstalling CEJ4 and NRM.

Could you kindly provide a shot of your scenery library config? Other than that - I've got no clue. It's been out for a couple of years - no problems reported! :( Unless something else in your scenery config is blocking part of it...

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I installed CEJ4 version 2 in FSX and then the current libraries (140703, also for FSX) and I see exactly the same thing as the image posted by Jack.

I don't know what the cause is, but when I use the line MissingLibraryAlert=1 in the [sCENERY] section of the fsx.CFG file I get these popups in FSX:

oqszM.png
6BRfD.png
1Qpyd.png
xKSQE.png
Jd674.png

None of these occur when the scenery for CEJ4 is unchecked in the FSX Scenery Library (MissingLibraryAlert=1 still used).

Is this helpful?

-Mark

FSS0294039

Nojack:

I've noticed that your trees / bushes / grass / static aircraft are also missing. Could you try to re-run the Moduleinstaller? When you first installed CEJ4 - did you get the nag to confirm the .dll? It looks like the seasonal switcher isn't working in your case.

Vlad:

Bingo! Your suggestion did the trick; thanks so much. The scenery now looks almost complete but there still seems to be some objects missing in the hangar areas and parking lot.

When I started FSX after running the Module Installer I got popups about ObjectFlowCEJ4.dll which I clicked to run and designate as trusted software. I don't recall if that happened during my initial install of CEJ4.

Jack

Archived