CYSE and dc3 v2

banjoman1960

hi Gordon,

thank´s fot the nice work here,

but when i use the freeware dc3 at this airport,i have nearly no brake ??? no way to stop..................

other planes are fine..........

at other airports the dc all work,so how to fix that`? is it the plane or the airport?

can you helpe me here?

thank´s

ralf

hi,

thanks,

i fly the Manfred Jahn,sim is fsx....................

and the brakes does not work only at this airport,other airport ok..........other planes work???

i can not stop there with the dc,no diference if i push the brake..........

ralf

That's an odd one. I know when we were first working on the MJ DAK I also had no brakes until Manfred fixed it in the model.

I'd try downloading the most current model and replace only the .mdl file in your MJ DC3 folder.

it is only at this airport,but i give that a try.............but i can live with that.want only know wat happen ::)

thank´s

ps:i like that a airport,great job,and also thanks for all your work at the c47 ::)

maybee somone make the same with the milton shupe D18,it is also a favorite for me.........lol

Good news Ralf,

I did an entire series of high definition skins for Shupe's D-18. I pulled them from SOH at the request of Dave Carroll. I've withdrawn my support from SOH, but I can sure get you those skins if you would like.

It's a great plane for Squamish.

Thanks Gordon,

Yes if you can send the paints? i love that plane.............thank´s

::)

Archived