Runway and taxiway signs

Hey all,

I've started using the FTX global freeware and I noticed that at CYBW (Springbank Airport) the taxiway signs are in the middle of the runways and taxiways.  Not sure about many of the other airports as this is mainly where I fly out of.  Any help is greatly appreciated.'

Hi lightswitch,

I just checked my CYBW carefully and found no taxiways signs in runways or taxiways.  Could you please send a screenshot of what you see.  Are perhaps the taxiway signs doubled up so some are showing in the original location?

Cheers, Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Funny enough I just noticed this last night at the new pack 13 airport - Gwinnett County Briscoe Field (KLZU). There is a "C1 7-25" sign in the middle of taxiway C. 

This is the only airport that I have seen this at so far. Well done on all the freeware airports. They are very much appreciated!!!

Hi lightswitch94,

Sorry, this thread got lost but I still don't know what's causing it.  Sometimes if you have other files active on that airport or AI traffic files active this shows up but I have no way of knowing what's causing it for you.

@ Daniel, I see the issue, I'll let Todd know  (it's his airport) and the fix should be in my next group (#14).

Cheers, Neil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi lightswitch94,

As you state that you also have NRM installed could you be so kind and provide the order number as per forum rules for support.

Info on how to do that you can find here => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support

Archived