FTX Global Base Updates

Lantz Wagner

I have two questions. I just noticed an update for FTX Global came out in Dec 2013. Am I supposed to get an email/in program notification for this or am I expected to visit the support site on a regular basis to discover them?

I also noticed on the support page, downloads for ORBX Libraries. So I also be updating these?

Greeting Lantz,

You will need to keep your eyes on these forums for the updates to the libraries and such. But there will be a BLUE BOX with the word RELEASED in it to help you spot the new updates quicker. For instance, they just released FS Global Freeware Airport Pack 12 yesterday @ 23:03 and it marked as described.

IF you purchased FTX Global through The FlightSim Store, they have a nifty checkbox that asks them to send you an email when the product gets updated. Hope this helps. :)

Respectfully,

Brian

Welcome to the friendly forums Lantz.

The easiest way to keep track of updates, is just to follow the "Release Announcement" forum. Go to it and before you look at any of the announcements, in the top right corner (below the banner) you will find a "follow this forum" button. It will give you several options on how often you receive notification of a new release/update by email.

Archived