Reinstalling FTX products

Swimeye

Hello!

I am in middle of the process of reinstalling all my FTX Products, which contain only NA regions and Airports.

My question is: Shall I re-download them from the store to make sure I get the latest version or do I have to patch them to the latest version even if I re-download them?

I could not find the answer via the search function, I would also like to know if there is a list of all the regions and Airports with information of their latest version and which need to be patched after a fresh download from the store.

You have so many sceneries and keeping track of all upgrades and news about them are getting tedious =)

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards

/Sims

From my understanding all the regions with triple installers were up to date at release. However, it would still be wise to read the descriptions at the download site and check. If you download them you also get the advantage of using them if you want to try P3D.

Thank you very much for your answer, I will do as you say, so far I have downloaded the PNW region and noticed it was updated to the latest version, for the global and vector packages there were updates available. So new downloads together with a check at the download site seems to be the ideal way of re-installing =)

Thank you very much for your answer, I will do as you say, so far I have downloaded the PNW region and noticed it was updated to the latest version, for the global and vector packages there were updates available. So new downloads together with a check at the download site seems to be the ideal way of re-installing =)

You are welcome. I'm glad I could help. :smile:

Archived