Trenches - Elevation issue with KORS

davidbos

I have KORS installed "stand alone" style (no other FTX products at this time) and am having some elevation issuse that are causing large trenches between the taxiway and runway (also in the surrounding scenery just off of the airport). The only other scenery addon that I have is Ground Environment X North America V1.09. Any assistance in resolving this would be great. I grew up in the nearby town of LaConner, and would frequently visit KORS to plane spot... the ORBX KORS is so spot on!

Screenshot located here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5ynqv8f6dsw679/Screenshot%202014-06-01%2010.09.57.png

Oh, my order number is 290217

Cheers!

Greetings,

By "NO OTHER FTX PRODUCTS INSTALLED", do you mean that you only have KORS and NOT the Pacific Northwest Region? You NEED FTX Pacific Pacific Northwest installed first in order for KORS to work - the requirement tis in the ads and the manual. However, it is worth the admission price for a wonderful PNW experience

Respectfully,

Brian

Again, I'm an idiot for not reading the fine print, and was too quick to come crying in the forums. That said... I downloaded and installed FTX PNW and WOW!!! Looks amazing. The amount of detail is incredible. Thanks for stearing me in the right direction.

Cheers,

David

I think this thread can be marked as "RESOLVED"

• 1 year later...

Archived