KMRY AI

matthew47

Hello

Jarrad, awesome scenery, VERY pleased with it!! Is there a way to delete or "get rid of" the float plane at the General Aviation Terminal without turning off the Corporate Jets in the KMRY Control panel?

I usually like to set my airports up using the most recent Google Earth data. figured it would be easier to take out one or two aircraft than to have to uncheck all the corporate jets and re-install using Instant Scenery. Most of the static AI corporate jets are pretty accurate to Google Earth. Plus, I really like the Canadair Challenger!

Just a wondering! Thanks again for a GREAT Scenery!!

Matthew

G'day Matthew,

Great to hear you are enjoying Monterey, thanks for the nice feedback :) 

The C208 amphibian is part of the GA statics option in the control panel, so you can still enable the corporate jets whilst having this switched off. Of course, if you are familiar with instant scenery, it shouldn't be too hard to disable the individual aircraft as you wish. Just bear in mind that you can't pass your work onto anyone, nor can we provide support for any products you edit in such a manner. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hello Jarrad

Thanks for your quick reply.  Hmmm, on mine the C208 amphibian ONLY DISABLES or is REMOVED when I unclick/unable corporate jets NOT GA Statics.   I tested it several times using the FTX Central and then going to KMRY Control Panel.  So, either something is wrong with my control panel or you meant corporate jets.  Either way is OK I personally like the corporate jets and I know at KMRY there are quite a few of them and I like how you have them set up. 

Thanks Jarrad.   

Matthew

Archived