Global Lights Configurator

GrayRider

When I made my first lights selections. I loaded the profile, and than clicked on apply. I went into the sim and everything was great.

The next day I went into my sim, and my lights were back to what they were before, I made my first selections. I thought when I loaded the lights profile and applied it, I wouldn't have the worry about it, unless I wanted to make changes.

So it seems each time I start the sim, I have to keep making my selections, and applying them?. How do I reload the profile I had applied the first time?. When I loaded my new profile. I'm not sure where it went.

I also thought. Anytime I open the lights configurator, I would see all the selections I had made etc.

GrayRider   

Hi GrayRider,

installing new Orbx Libraries will override some of the lights configurator files so you'll need to re-run the configurator.

Not sure what you mean by "where it went"? When you click on "Save profile as" the folder opened for storage is \ORBX\Scripts\data\Profiles and when you click on "Load Profile" that same folder gets accessed and should show all previously saved profiles. 

When you open the configurator panel you first need to select for which simulator platform you want to make changes for, then the other menu options will fill in with your previous settings for that platform.

Cheers, Holger

Archived