Missing trees in FTX: Australia SP4 Download

hammerman47

Hi, I purchased and installed the FTX: Australia SP4 Download as per instructions .. however the install FTX Central gave me an error message when selecting regions (Oceania)..'Installed with errors' seems like it could not load the trees  I'm a bit baffled ...is this usual. I would upload a screenshot but this forum does'nt seem to allow this. This is just one of the error messages:
Custom Files Validation Report
'FSX file does not exist.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_FA.dds'

Cheers in advance

Neil B

Order Number: FSS0286271

Thank You Wolter, Its ALL the trees that seem to be missing (a very long list) I just put the 'veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_FA.dds' one there as an exaple

I have MFSX Gold edition with Acceleration.

Cheers

NB

Am looking now to purchase 'FTX Global' so getting this issue sorted out would be helpfull. Am new to FSX and trying to get the best from scenery. Have an ok machine I think (6 core AMD FX 6300, New ASUS M5 A97 MB, GForce GTX 750Ti, 32GiG DDR3 Ram, 850W Corsair RM PSU, 2 x 28inch 1920 x 1080 ASUS monitors and Saitek X52 Pro) is this good enough? Also have a networked backup Intel i5 backup system for panel builder. Bought X-Plane 10 but is a bit more complicated setting up. Am getting very near to retirement age and think flight simming will give me lots of fun and Interest for the future (however long that may be..lol )

Cheers

NB

I've downloaded this library file (140518) twice now, Window 7 can't open it and neither can 7 Zip, both say the folder is empty !!

Any help would be appreciated.

I've downloaded this library file (140518) twice now, Window 7 can't open it and neither can 7 Zip, both say the folder is empty !!

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure mate, you are deleting the 'failed' one before retrying? and are you using a download manager such as getright, downthemall (free addon for Mozilla firefox browser) or other?

Edit: I just downloaded both FSX and the P3DV2 version with Getright trial, and they had to resume a couple of times, without a download manager they probably would have failed

Not sure mate, you are deleting the 'failed' one before retrying? and are you using a download manager such as getright, downthemall (free addon for Mozilla firefox browser) or other?

Edit: I just downloaded both FSX and the P3DV2 version with Getright trial, and they had to resume a couple of times, without a download manager they probably would have failed

Thanks Tim, Firefox an DownThemAll did the trick...

Archived