Is That a Mirage .

Iain Emms

If only you could get rid of the annoying vortices off the wings which microsoft make come off aircraft at the wrong time or to long.

I'm pretty sure if the flight model is coded as it should be you wouldn't see them as you do there.   

I was thinking about getting this one, but if its giving wing vapors in level flight I won't bother.  Alphasim's F-104 had that problem, which is obviously the fault of the FM programmer, as both the Captain Sim and Cloud9 F-104's behave as they should. 

If only you could get rid of the annoying vortices off the wings which microsoft make come off aircraft at the wrong time or to long.

I'm pretty sure if the flight model is coded as it should be you wouldn't see them as you do there.   

I was thinking about getting this one, but if its giving wing vapors in level flight I won't bother.  Alphasim's F-104 had that problem, which is obviously the fault of the FM programmer, as both the Captain Sim and Cloud9 F-104's behave as they should. 

Yeap thats what it does. The only time is does not do it, is when In fast and perfectly level flight.

Archived