Trees in runway

Chuck_Eatley

Was just flying around checking my recent install of 0S9 when I found that Coupeville NOLF (KNRA) has trees and sometimes buildings on the runway.   Can anyone confirm that they also have the problem or if they don't explain how I can chop them down :)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 

Global and North America  FTX Global is active. Haven't tried NA

as well as:

Scenery list from FSX

ORBXLIB 140408

0S9

2S1

CBB7

CEM

KPDX_CITYSCAPE

WA69

PNW 08, 07, 06, 05

EUROPE1

NAMERICA1

BASE

Thanks for any help you can provide

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

OS9 is in the PNW region as is KNOW.  Having FTX Central set to Global instead of NA will cause issues with a number of things.  I can verify KNOW looks fine with PNW activated and NA selected in FTX Central, it looks blah with Global activated (and a vector road runs through it).

Make sure your FTX Central is set to NA,

Cheers, Neil

Hi again Chuck,

I'm confused. The KSEA in PNW has all three runways, it looks like you are seeing FSX default KSEA.  I have no idea what you're looking at but it doesn't appear to be an activated PNW.  Looking at your signature I don't see PNW included which means the OS9 that I DO see on your signature won't look very good.  All PNW payware airports require PNW to be active to look decent and not have issues.  Bite the bullet, buy and install PNW, you won't be sorry.

Neil

Please check again my signature shows PNW dvd purchase..   and yes I was seeing the default SEA.   OK this is the wrong thread, but to conclude it.  If you run FTX_Global with Hybrid mode off you get the default KSEA.

No biggy. That is what I was running so.......

Chuck

Archived