Unhandled execption has occurred

Peter22

Hi Guys after install FTX central I got this box with Unhandle execution  occurred in you application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue..bal bla bla...

the thig is that FTX friezes and I have to close it...I dont think is appropriate installed....in fact installing or trying to install patch 1.20 do the same thing showing version  1.0 build 1040 October 2013....any advise...

Thanks

Peter22

Order #FSS0284272

dint work ...I am reinstalling windows and fsx and everything else.....I have posted several questions and to be honest I dont want to keep asking questions anymore.....I have spend around 500$ in adds etc....just few people answered my questions and I am very thankfull to them....I am not sure if the development team is reading this forums.....I guess I have to deal with this'

Thanks any way

Peter22

Hi Peter,

you can be sure that the devs team is reading also your posts but you should also be sure that they are not sitting idle and wait for your questions. I recommend to be more patient and during the waiting period get some research by yourself.

Spirit

Hi Peter22

Did FSX work before you installed Orbx. Did you install SP1 and SP2 and the uiautomationcore.dll.

If the answer to these is 'yes' then install one Orbx product at a time until you encounter your problem then come back onto forum with the exact problem area.

This should help with finding an answer to your problem

Best of luck

Ian

Hi guys...this what i did...Reinstalled windows 7 from 0..reinstalled FSX /acceleration from 0...reinstalled FTX bas and vector with patches 1.20 and V1.15 and installed Global 2010 FTX Compatible ...loading defoults flights after every adds...and rebooting PC...so far "EVERYTHING IS WORKING JUST VERY NICE".........now just taking a little brake to get home and install the 4 regions/my Fsdreams airports and my King air B200....hopefully everything will work the same.....crossing fingers here.....at least no more conflicts or errors....so the best advise is start from 0.....ah and REX4 and scenary fixer..hope all this will work out ok

Sorry if I look little anxious here but after spending so much I was getting little furstrated here

Thanks

Peter22

Hi Peter22

Did FSX work before you installed Orbx. Did you install SP1 and SP2 and the uiautomationcore.dll.
If the answer to these is 'yes' then install one Orbx product at a time until you encounter your problem then come back onto forum with the exact problem area.
This should help with finding an answer to your problem
Best of luck

Ian

Hummm I was having some issues thats why I dicide to reinstall everything again..yes uiautomationcore.dll first thing drop in the main FSX folder...

thanks

Ok After installing all my FSdream airports/kingair B200/Phenom carenado and KBZN FSFF the FSx is just perfect...incredible nice looing sim...only the KLAS FSdream has issues witht  mesh but is  well know uncompatble issue from FTX mesh...hopefully it will be a patch or fix in the future..

Happy FSX here.... :)

Peter22

Archived