terrain screwed up at KCPU

dvmarrone

I have been enjoying NA Gold USA Northern California and found that the terrain is screwed up at KCPU (Rasmusen Calaveras Co airport). I am new to this forum and am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I can supply a screen shot if necessary. Has anyone else noticed this isssue ?

Hi there,

welcome to Orbx!

This type of issue typically happens if another add-on for that airport uses a different altitude but has higher display priority than our version. Please run a Windows search of your entire FSX folder tree for all .bgl files that include KCPU as part of their names and post a list or screenshot of the result with full file and folder names.

Cheers, Holger 

I have done a search and the only KCPU files that are active in FSX are FTX northern CA. I did have  a custom scenery BGL file for this airport but I removed it when I installed your scenery. This is the only airport with an issue that I have found. Is it possible one of your files is corrupt ? I have UTX and GEX installed but they are disabled. I have completely removed all the UT entries from the scenery library and GEX is uninstalled per the GEX interface.

screenshot9_zpsc188ab07.jpg

Archived