Ran the pnw demo uninstaller now textures are messed up?

I was looking to buy the pnw for ftx global. Went to uninstall the pnw demo with the uninstaller now all my textures are all out of wack. Like for example houses in the airport and houses in the water??

If I can't fix it I might as well uninstall the whole ftx global program and start fresh. What's the best way to uninstall ftx global?

I uninstalled ftx global by using the ftx global uninstaller. And reinstalled it and I am back to

Normal. But the only that is strange is that the ftx central report is telling me that I have the pnw demo still? Do I have to delete any regrstery files when uninstalling global?

Hi there,

actually, installing the latest Orbx Libraries probably would have done the same trick but re-installing Global works too, of course.

The message about the PNW demo in the FTX Central report stems from the file "FTX_NA_PNW.TXT" in \ORBX\User Documents\Versions. You can delete it or, if you install the full PNW version, it'll be replaced with the correct PNW version. None of our products write to the Windows Registry.

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you mean by "each region". The Apply button works on the selected region, in your case either Global or North America, meaning it's an either/or thing since file sets are being swapped back and forth. In other words once you've installed PNW and the Orbx Libraries select North America and then press Apply and you're good to go.

Cheers, Holger

Archived