Airports I Need To Disable Not Listed In Vector 1.15

Hi

The list of enabled airports in configurator 1.15 is incomplete. I want to manually disable EGKK, EGLL, ENGM, KORD, and LGSK and they are not listed as enabled so I can't disable. When I installed Vector1.15 it did not include these airports in my disabled list as I had them in version 1.10

If I can't disable these airports and probably others that are not listed back please tell me how I can revert back to version 1.10. I had that version fairly stable.

Thanks

simdown42

Hi Spud

Thanks for your reply. I have done a rough check and I don't at this stage appear to be having any elevation problems at those airports that I was having trouble with before without manually disabling them so maybe V 1.15 has fixed them and not listed them in the enabled or disabled airports list. I am still wondering why V 1.15 doesn't have a complete list of airports on the enabled side like V 1.10 so that if you want to disable any airport manually at any stage you can. I have yet to try the Auto method.

Thanks again 

simdown42

. I am still wondering why V 1.15 doesn't have a complete list of airports on the enabled side like V 1.10 so that if you want to disable any airport manually at any stage you can. I have yet to try the Auto method.

Thanks again 

simdown42

Same problem here after running an Auto Config. A lot of airports are missing in the dialogue - not present under 'Enabled', nor under 'Disabled'. Why is that..?!

I tried to do a rescan, same problem.

We have only changed airport elevations if the difference between default elevation and the actual terrain elevation at this location exceeds a certain threshold. All other airports (for instance if there's only 3 feet difference) do not have corrected airport elevations. VECTOR configurator only lists airports for which there is an elevation correction; in other words: if you don't find some airports listed, they still have the default elevation and shouldn't make any problems.

With update 1.15 we have changed the AEC algorithms (as stated in the change list thread) which it might be the case that some airports that had AEC (and needed disabling) in version 1.10 don't need them with 1.15.

Bernd

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Morton,

I have the same problem with AEC. I read all the posts, but does the airport look good now?

Because in my place there is not any building on the airport.

Thanks in behalf

Hi Morton,

I have the same problem with AEC. I read all the posts, but does the airport look good now?

Because in my place there is not any building on the airport.

Thanks in behalf

Which airport?

Hi Morton and Bernd,

I managed it, but it was the drastic way.

In the past I had the software form Ultimate running and more other stuff, which I deinstalled.

Today I removed all software from and for fsx.

Then I cleaned up the registry. So, I had a sort of virginal situation.

Next I reinstalled FSX with accelaration, followed by the FTX Global and the FTX Global Vector software, complete with all updates.

Now ENGM is looking good.

I think a lot of garbage keeps hanging in the system causing this kind of trouble.

This method costed me some hours, but the benefit is good. Maybe it is good for other members having this kind of trouble.

Unfortunately I was flying from Oslo to Sundsvall (ESNN) and that airport is for a big deal under water and I cannot disable it in the AEC.

But I expect that will go in the future.

Guys we really need to make the concept easier for end users to get.took me and a friend 6 weeks of fraustration  to figure out the List in the auto-config. makes is the list of Airports that may need to be disabled.    Was confusing as hell til we read the above post. Thank you! 8)

Archived