Ready and waiting for FTX- AUBLUE

gwolb

Yea, I have those and just got the Twin Otter X, that is the best of the 4 in my opinion.  This and the beaver x are amazing on FPS, have about twice the FPS as the ATR 72 - 500 or DO-27.  And yes I know they are much more complicated.

The Do-27 is one of my favorite aircraft - unfortunately it's a terrible FPS hog... I don't believe that this is related to complexity (blah blah), but from the way it is designed (ported from FS9). What a pity...

A very nice surprise was the Eaglesoft Twin Comanche. It has a very nice VC, great flight characteristics and excellent FPS. My plane of choice for dense areas.

Heiko

Yea, agree on the DO-27.  My new fav. is the Aerosoft Twin Otter X.  Better than default planes for FPS and great fun to fly.  Will be perfect fort FTX.  Just need to find some good re-paints for it to fly around AUBlue in.

Yes Twin Otter X is very nice, especially for FTX!

It certainly is Matthew...

Our FSEconomy Group (Skylane. Aviation. Services.) has just bought one to supply our soon to be announced Phuket (VTSP) FBO.

Here are a couple of pics... Outside our Phuket FBO building and hangar, around the corner from the International Terminal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers,

Thanks mate, not sure how or where I would upload it to.  It's a mod of an existing/default paint so I don't really know what the legal implications are.  I've never uploaded anything before so probably don't know where to start.  Perhaps I can mail the files to you...

Cheers,

Our FSEconomy Group (Skylane. Aviation. Services.) has just bought one to supply our soon to be announced Phuket (VTSP) FBO.

Here are a couple of pics... Outside our Phuket FBO building and hangar, around the corner from the International Terminal.

Nice VTSP scenery! Is it available somewhere?  I often fly VTSP/VTBD in the LDS 767

Waisted yeah i was very disappointed with that... looks like they put all of their time (IMO waisted) on the missions and major cities, they totally forgot about enhancing the textures and detail levels. but in saying that, there have been some advances in it that i love, but i guess you cant win them all..  :P

Archived