Unexpected crash at YSSY

Double Bubble

Hi, has anyone else experienced an aircraft (PMDG NGX) crashing for no reason on the western taxiway to runway 34L at YSSY? I've have FTXG, VECTOR v1.1, and FSGLOBAL2010 mesh and the latest library's 140405 installed and every time I taxi to 34L on the eastern taxi way the aircraft crash's into somthing, but there's nothing there, it happens just at the end of the fence as you approch the water on your right hand side.

Cheers Rod.

I had this crash before the 140405 lib's and the light configurator pretty sure it started when I installed Vector (cant be sure though) and have had AUSSP3 installed since it's release and never had  this happen before. Checking out your link above feel beter I'm not the only one.

Cheers Rod.

Same problem with PMDG 777. However tried the 737 and managed to get past the fence. Cant be sure, but seems to have started with the last patch (4.003). Libararies are up to date and has been a problem with both of the most recent updates. Have tried dx9 and 10 settings but still occurs. Looks like the fence just needs to be moved. Im guessing thats not as easy as it sounds though.

The best way to see if it is the errant vector light or something else at taxiway A YSSY, is to run FSX in DX10 mode (without Steves fixer) and see if the black box of the light is there and if it is the item causing the crash (ie wing contacts it). Note that is off the ground so some airplanes wings can go underneath it.

@ Double Bubble - I have crash detection on, applied the latest orbx library, and the new lights configurator, and now no longer have problems with vector lights.

Archived