- Amazing Sydney -

Mango - It certainly looks like a new experience.  The sort of experience where a person can fly low and slow in an urban area and take in such beautiful visuals without much, if any repetition.  My plan is to purchase a projector in the near future and this sort of scenery on a projector is going to be inspiring.  Thanks for the great screenshots.

Koorbs - Are these the trees that will be available for production, or are those still on the way?  Also, are there any other improvements that are forthcoming for production that are not represented in these shots.  Simply amazing stuff.

John,

Thanks for your reply regarding the placeholders in the screenshots.  I am looking forward to seeing the production version for sure.  One other question, are the lights (light depictions) coming from the streetlamps also placeholders that will be replaced?  Thanks.

John,

Thanks for your reply regarding the placeholders in the screenshots.  I am looking forward to seeing the production version for sure.  One other question, are the lights (light depictions) coming from the streetlamps also placeholders that will be replaced?  Thanks.

Nope, but their sizes will be reduced by about 40%  Testing feedback suggests they are far too large and I agree.

Mango,

You mentioned that you are using some REX beta components for the airport lighting.  Any change you would be able to take some screenshots using REX weather?  I bet FTX with REX would look amazing.  Thanks.

Sure it will ! The betas didn't start yet, but it's just around the corner. Can't wait for this combo too...  ;)

Heiko

Archived