freeware AI Traffic

I'm definitely intrigued by the freeware AI traffic package (specifically the North American version), but I'm not clear about something:  Will it only generate traffic in FTX regions and/or FTX airports, or will it work throughout the other areas within North America?  Can't tell from the description on the page if it's limited in this way.  Thanks!

The NA traffic package will only generate GA AI traffic at airports in PNW region.

The AU traffic file will generate both airline and GA traffic in the Australian region, and you can also set it in the control box to generate AI traffic for non-Australian airlines which fly to Australia (but only these routes will be generated).

Hope this helps.

Jack

Thanks, Holy Cheese. I had a feeling that was the case.  I'm thinkig about getting a Traffic addon.  Seems as though the folks really like either Ultimate Traffic 2 and also Traffic 360.  Do you (or anyone else reading this) have a preference?  Just curious.  I'd really like to see some other non-default planes up in my skies and in my airports.

Archived