PAYA Yakutat: Refuelling hotfix

Alex Goff

Hi all,

**Updated Hotfix**

This is an easier hotfix and toggle-able for those that want the ability to choose to have the fuel trigger on or off. The previous hotfix was also very finicky, sometimes it would refuel other times not.

Just drop this into your \[Root Sim Folder]\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAYA\Scenery folder. There will be no file overwrites. If you downloaded the previous hotfix, there will be no issue with dropping in this one.

And here is a screenshot of the refuel location:

post-10729-0-59157500-1397166866_thumb.j

Orbx_PAYA_fuel_trigger.zip - FSX/P3D1.4

Orbx_PAYA_fuel_trigger_P3D.zip - P3D2.X

Regards,

Alex

Does this mean that without this Hotfix, there is no fuel trigger and so you can pull up to the fuel pump and not have your tanks topped off? If so, I prefer it this way and when you create that service pack could you make the fuel trigger an option like how I think 65S is?

Yes, without the hotfix if you pull into the fuel trigger zone it will not activate. You're right, 65S has an optional fueling trigger, I think I will do as you have suggested and put it in a control panel option for the first service pack. I'm planning on doing the service pack in the next few weeks so make sure to report bugs so I can address them :)

There is NO Orbx_PAYA_APX_P3V2.BGL in that library (that is what the NEW unzipped is called)!!!!!!! The existing file is  Orbx_PAYA_APX.BGL!!! Shall we DELETE the part _P3DV2 from the file name or keep the NEW name? I think we have to rename the NEW .bgl file to Orbx_PAYA_APX.BGL or am i Wrong?

Jack

the Sede ion Spain

Archived