Trees, Road, River and elevation problems

NineMile41

Airport LEAP

I have tried Vector AEC to disable LEAP " Same Problem"

I have tried disconnecting UT Europe fixes some problems but not all.

Is there a conflict with GLOBAL and UT Europe?

Or is there a problem with Global replacing FSX scenery and UT terrain is no longer compatible?

Or is this just an odd case on this airport?

Thanks

I have FTX Global Base and Vector 1.1 and FS 2010 Mesh-FTX version...    LEAP is fine...  no trees or clutter.  I also do not have LEAP disabled in Vector AEC.  It is fine from the getgo on my system.  I am using P3Dv2.1

qPaAe.jpg

NineMile, just looking at yours versus Passayten's screenshot shows that you are missing some scenery, it is either showing up as pure default or missing activated scenery (I can't tell as I do not know that area, just going off what I see in the screens)  To better diagnose your problem, can you post a screenshot of your scenery library order?

I believe my scenery library is in order. The other person is using P3Dv2.1 not FSX. I have now done a lot of testing and I am sure the problem is UT Europe and FTX Global Not being compatible. UT is using the old FSX scenery and not the replaced FTX Global scenery it shows up on some airports less then 2% the others are ok. Here are some screen shots from my scenery library just in case you are wondering?

ThanksGag2l.jpg

4rozX.jpg

aoMtn.jpg

Ajgf0.jpg

Archived