Request Help for FS Global 2010 Mesh FTX Or Point me to a Direction

Airwolf

Hey,

I have a very specific question regarding FS Global 2010 Mesh FTX.  I did send an email few days ago to the one listed on Pilot's Website, and have not heard from them yet, and it has been three days already?  Does anyone know what the support time frame is by Pilot's?

I assume that is the way to get support.  Am I correct on this or I can post a question here (technically it has the FTX name next to it).

I can't find the forums for FS Global 2010 FTX edition.

But if someone has answer to my problem I would really appreciate it.

I tend to mess my P3D quite a bit due the reasons of playing with the SDK all the time, and I managed to do some weird stuff to it by 2 patch updates that I have.  When I hose it, I just reinstall it - so no worries there.

But the question arises when I install FS Global 2010 FTX Mesh, I have to uninstall it too when P3D is uninstalled, and it takes out the 23GB of Mesh files with it.  And I hate to install it again and again as it is really gonna wear my SSD.  That is lots of GB over and over.

I know I can just add the Scenery layers back into Scenery.cfg and not having to worry about it, but the KEY question is does it modify/or add some files to the main scenery folder in P3Dv2.  If it is not modifying anything, then I will just add locations into my Scenery.cfg and save time and wear and tear on my SSD.  But if it is modifying it - does anyone know which files is it?

Thanks,

Archived