Is this a known Open LC issue?

FLighT

Last week I noted that my scenery library had the following listed at the top of the list.

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE8

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE9

ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1

ORBX!OPENLC_BASE

I had been flying Global 1.20 in FTX Iceland Demo so the position of the entries made sense.

I then switched to the NA region but the above entries stayed at the top of the list.

I used the FTX Central insertion tool to move all 5 of the entries in the same order, at once, to below the bottom FTX entry (I would have placed them below the 2 Tongass entries but can't seem to assign it correctly)

This morning I switched FTX Central from NA to Oceania and all the Open LC entries are back at the top of the scenery library.

Any idea where I'm making a mistake?

Thanks

Hi there,

if you read the FTX Global manual it describes how the openLC entries are not part of the FTX regions and airports block placed via the insertion tool. Instead, you get to manually move them in your scenery library menu (not the insertion tool menu!) as you need. For example, in your case you would use the FSX scenery library menu to move the openLC entries below the two TongassX entries, then shut down FSX, start FTX Central and use its insertion tool to set "Tongass_Fjords_Higher_Priority" as your insertion point.

Cheers, Holger 

Archived