Update AI Traffic

Hello,

Some time ago I bought FTX Global Base Pack (FSS0238643), FTX Global Vector (FSS0266605) and FTX NA Gold ( FSS0271263). 

I successfully installed the NA GA Traffic 1.00 and did try to install NA GA Traffic 1.10. However, my Norton Internet Security blocks it because it reports a virus as part of the downloaded programme. I'm pretty sure your software is free of viruses, but I did not want to overrule my virus scanner. 

Any suggestion how to solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Wim Sijstermans 

I was thinking along the same lines as Bruce.  If you are using your PC solely for FSX then MSE is the way to go.  I have MSE installed on my PC and I only go to FSX vendors and PC related sites and I've never had an issue.

With respect, go and look at the av comparatives website that does actual testing. MS Essentials is barely adaquete in comparison to quality payware detection abilities

And turning off av protection for certain file directories is a very bad idea

Better to report the false positive to the av vendor in question and fix it via their signature updates that work against the security

There is something about flight simmers that makes them anti security and have poor security practices, Im not sure what caused this but as a group overall the average fella is a poor security user. Sorry no offence to anyone specifically Im just saying that overall the flight sim community just doesnt seem to understand ICT security

Archived