FTX day and Night light switch not working ?

MichaelMoe

Hi,

I must admit after having FTX Global i sometimes forgets to switch the Day light switch when i want to be in Region Mode. But neverless i just noticed that i cant see any performance loss/gain like i use to in for instance the UK region.

Tried with Global in Hybridmode,Region Mode as well but cant see anything. Is this normal ? Is there anywhere i can spot some files being changed by hitting the button for Day and Night lights?

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael,

the only file our light switchers exchange is "Miscelleneous_lib_orbx.bgl" in \Scenery\Global\scenery, with the two versions stored in \ORBX\Scripts\Lights\OFF and \ORBX\Scripts\Lights\ON, respectively.

Currently the UK regions, as well as NZNI/NZSI, and CRM, NRM, and PFJ, still use the "old" night lighting that is controlled by these lights switchers.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Michael,

the only file our light switchers exchange is "Miscelleneous_lib_orbx.bgl" in \Scenery\Global\scenery, with the two versions stored in \ORBX\Scripts\Lights\OFF and \ORBX\Scripts\Lights\ON, respectively.

Currently the UK regions, as well as NZNI/NZSI, and CRM, NRM, and PFJ, still use the "old" night lighting that is controlled by these lights switchers.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Just want to say everything looks ok with the above all- though i find it strange that i dont have any impact at least in daytime with one or the other bgl. (UK)

Michael

Archived