Lisbon, Portugal - Tagus river estuary

Pedro,

Look at my post,you have rock hills,i have water hills. ::)

After install a mesh the water hills are gone,but i am not satisfied,i have water climbing up the banks.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74855-water-hills-between-lppt-and-lpmt/

Jan

Hi Jan,

wow! Those are rough seas! hehehe :D

I forgot to mention that I have FSgenesis for Europe and UTEX landclass active layers only.

Beaufighter,

The island in front of Alverca now is  there. However has landclass urban buildings which is not real.

I'll put a screen later.

Best, 8)

Hi there!

About the inland islets in Tejo meadowlands near Alverca (actually they are called 'Mouchões'), they depict urban areas with Vector ON.

This islets have only crops and vegetation in real life.

Please note that I'm using Vector with UTEX Landclass only, an interin solution until we have OpenLC.

Vector ON:

i4ZKf.jpg

NgWjB.jpg

Vector OFF:

qaOrf.jpg

So for major parts of Europe, perhaps users with UTEX have more ground realism. The same aplying for USA, Canada, etc.

But for flying outside those areas of the world, definitely Vector is an increase in realism.

Well, just my 2 cents ;D

Keep the good work!

Best, 8)

Hi, lonepilot,

Everything right up to a point! Vector 1.1 here did its job right. What is happening is that for the world the way that Orbx is creating still lack the landclass. As soon Orbx put this product on the market, it will fit.

Even so, only with the Orbx textures (fictitious - without landclass) with vector, Vector 1.1 was excellent, see, in comparison, the second with the third shot just above.

One can also notice that (second shot above) your Utex landclass not prevailed on Orbx textures, if it was active.

So it's not an issue of Vector 1.1, is it?

Cheers,

Sinesio

Archived