NZNI scenery issue

Peter Souren

Hi Orbx Supprt,

While on-route the IVAO AU Float tour which actually takes place in NZ I find to parts of the NZNI scenery which i think are not supposed to look like that.

Departing NZNP following the coastline to the north it looks like this (Coordinates can be found in the top)

2014-3-6_21-13-53-11%20issue1.jpg

it changes a couple of times to these:

2014-3-6_21-14-11-845%20issue1.jpg

and 

2014-3-6_21-14-25-178%20issue1.jpg

a little bit further north there is a second tile not good-looking :

2014-3-6_21-15-17-812%20issue2.jpg

and

2014-3-6_21-15-24-578%20issue2.jpg

All the rest of NZ (NI+SI) is looking soooooo goood , realy love flying this tour.

Many kind regards,

Peter Souren

Hi Peter,

in your confirmation emails from Aerosoft you'd have received unique order numbers for reference; adding those to your user signature as described in the thread I linked to above will allow us to cross-check with the vendor and at the same time ensure that you only have to go through this process once.

Anyway, the first thing to do is to check that you have the latest Orbx Libraries installed, from our support page -- href='https://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs%C2'>

Cheers, Holger 

Hi Peter,

sorry, looks like the second part of my paragraph disappeared. I also meant to say that you should run FTX Central and cycle it once between Global and back to Oceania, clicking on Apply each time. Last but no least make sure that both the Vector and openLC entries are below the FTX block of entries in the scenery library menu meaning at lower display priority.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Peter,

in that case it's likely that parts of your terrain.cfg file have become corrupted. Probably the easiest fix is to "refresh" it. The active terrain.cfg is located in the main FSX folder and there's a backup of the original version in the \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Work folder. Make a copy of your active terrain.cfg (as a safety backup) and then overwrite it with the original version. Then you need to start and cycle FTX Central at least once between options (doesn't matter which) and press Apply to automatically re-insert the FTX custom entries. Also, if you own other add-ons that require custom entries, like Ultimate Terrain or FSAddon, you'll need to run their setup tools or repair options as well.

Cheers, Holger

Archived