Runways and taxiways at different elevations

Chad Ryan

Hi Chad,

welcome to Orbx. 

First off you need to make a post in the validation thread to prevent your account from getting locked: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/37835-validation-thread/

The issues you have typically happen if another add-on for that airport uses a different (e.g., the default) altitude but has higher display priority than our version. I'd suggest running a Windows search for .bgl files that include CAM3 or CAT4 as part of their names. For example, for CAM3 it should bring up those that are part of PNW:

ADE_FTX_PNW_CAM3_Duncan.BGL

ADE_FTX_PNW_CAM3_Duncan_CVX.bgl

FTX_PNW_objects_CAM3_PLC.bgl

ADE_FTX_PNW_CAM3_elevation_adjustment.BGL (2 locations)

but anything else that comes up would be a potential culprit. If you're not sure post a screenshot or list of the search result with full file names and folder paths and we can help with further diagnosis.

Also see our compatibility index for PNW and third-party add-ons: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62404-pnw-compatibility-index/

Cheers, Holger

When I try to access the validation thread using the link you provided I get the error "Sorry, we couldn't find that!"

This is a clean install of FSX just a couple days ago and the only other scenery add-on I have installed is FSDreamTeam CYVR.

When I do a search for *cam3*.bgl I only get the 4 files you listed.

Hi Chad,

you may need to log out to see the public forum with the validation thread.

Can you check that you have ADE_FTX_PNW_CAM3_elevation_adjustment.BGL in \Scenery\world\scenery or does it have an .OFF extension?

Cheers, Holger

Archived