Fps in FSX [after installing FTXGlobal]

BamaKevin

I didn't see a hit on Global, but I certainly saw a big hit with vector.

If you have REX or similar try reloading your textures..that has helped some people.

As far as vector..well I am waiting for V 1.1 to come out, but by lowering my water slider in FSX I got back to my normal frame rates from before I loaded Global and Vector.

Stu

I adjusted my settings the way that the manual says to and it helped me some.  What do you mean by reloading textures in Rex?  The ground textures?  Also I keep getting this insert disk error when I originally downloaded Global and when I download the 1st patch it did the same thing.  Decompression Error (#2029)

I adjusted my settings the way that the manual says to and it helped me some. What do you mean by reloading textures in Rex? The ground textures? Also I keep getting this insert disk error when I originally downloaded Global and when I download the 1st patch it did the same thing. Decompression Error (#2029)

Just over write your theme that you are using..call it something else if you want...then reinstall it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure about your road traffic..cars etc

Nothing to do with REX though.

It will be your traffic sliders in your FSX settings..try adjusting them.

As to your cars being flat and not moving......it sounds to me like you are looking at some photo real scenery and not Orbx scenery.

Archived