NCA KMRY Trees on taxiways and ramp

renaissanceman

Yesterday I installed FTX_NCA along with SAK, NIR and IRL.  I do not have FTX_Global.

As you can see, there are trees growing on the taxiways and ramp.  The runways are clear (I think).  These shots were taken at KMRY Monterey Regional.  I have not seen this in other FTX regions though I have not explored SAK, NIR or IRL.

AHFul.jpg

PoIn2.jpg

I have completely deleted (per Tim Harris's post) and re-installed NCA.  I have installed FTXORBXLIBS_140201.  Any help is appreciated.

Jim

OK, this appears to be a conflict with UTX.  I disabled UTX USA and the trees disappeared.  I re-enabled UTX USA and moved FTX NCA above it in Scenery Configuration - trees still gone. 

I have not had a problem with UTX in any FTX regions until now.  UTX has always been above FTX in Scenery Config.  I haven't had time to test any further with NCA or any other regions but I am wondering if I will see a problem with SAK, NIR and IRL.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  What could have caused it?  Should I move all FTX above UTX?  Thanks.

Jim

Hi Jim,

the FTX regions are the more detailed product and provide complete replacements of all landscape and airport components within their coverage areas. That means you need to have the FTX block of entries at higher display priority than any of the UTX entries. More information here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/56683-ultimate-alaska-x-and-ultimate-terrain-x-canada-compatibility-with-ftx-southern-alaska-sak/

If you're not familiar with moving the FTX entries as a block have a look at this thread: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/28291-adding-a-scenery-library-insertion-point-ftxcentral-step-by-step/

Cheers, Holger

Archived