Incorrect landclasses near KRHV and KSJC

daveydog

Hello, I am really enjoying flying around both NCA and PNW and think they are very good representations of the areas that really bring FSX to life.  I noticed on another thread that you welcome reports of incorrect landclasses for consideration of being corrected in future service packs and would like to add the following for your review.

In real life, Eastridge Mall sits just a few hundred yards south of the thresholds of Rwys 31 L/R at KRHV (and is quite a thrill to fly over at 200 ft on approach).  This area is currently represented in NCA as a residential neighborhood.  Would it be possible to update this with a commercial type landclass?

Great America amusement park is located about two miles NW of the thresholds of Rwys 12 L/R at KSJC.  When I fly over this area in NCA, it appears that there are some amusement rides overlaid on top of industrial areas in the ground textures.

On a larger scale, I would love to see the campuses of Stanford and UC Berkeley represented in NCA, but figure that these might be bigger efforts than the first two items I've identified.

Thank you for such a great product and for your consideration of these items.

Archived