No. Calif. KLMT missing textures

PDX Flyer

Just purchased No. Calif. and am very impressed so far.  As might be expected with product release just a few days ago, we might find some problems.  Please check attached pics which show missing runway textures at Klamath Falls (KLMT).  My sim was set to Nov 6th. 

KLMT Bug

If I find any more issues, is this the correct means to report them?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

this type of issue typically happens if another add-on for that airport uses a different altitude but has higher display priority than our version. Please run a Windows search of your entire FSX folder tree for all .bgl files that include KLMTas part of their names and post a list or screenshot of the result with full file and folder names. The NCA KLMT files are:

ADEX_FTX_NCA_KLMT_Klamath_Falls.BGL

ADEX_FTX_NCA_KLMT_Klamath_Falls_CVX.bgl

FTX_NCA_objects_KLMT_PLC.bgl

ADE_FTX_NCA_KLMT_elevation_adjustment.BGL (2 locations)

Cheers, Holger 

Holger,

Here is some additional information.  I did a search within my FSX folder and found the following two files with "KLMT" in them:

E:\FSX\NavdataPro\Navdata\PROC\KLMT.txt

E:\FSX\Navigraph\Navdata\PROC\KLMT.txt

Thanks in advance.

I researched this further and found that none of the NCA entries were correctly in my Scenery Library.  I then went to FTX Central which was set to North America.  I then selected another area other than North America, clicked on it; then went back to the North America and clicked on it. 

Then when I flew next, I checked and the NCA entries were correctly in the Scenery Library.  Now the KLMT runways and everything appear OK.

Which leads me to believe that either I made some type of error on installation (FTX Central had been set to N. America) or there is some type of flaw in the installation process?

Thank You.

Archived