FTXNAGoldNCA

banjoman1960

i have set central to global for the install......... the read me say nothing,and i have install all regions set to default...only for airports i set to there regions.

i think i ask and read this here a long time ago,so wat is right?

i get a lot of shimmering at the airports,a lot of textures look´s misplaced at some places.

so how can i clean uninstall the scenery and how is the right way to install that it look right please.

were nice if the installer set central right,or the read me tell this.

i have disable all freeware and other scenery wat i have for us and other(utx and aerosoft sf) this does not help,also switch regions does not help

all other regions i have are ok.

thank´s

op4fq0.jpg

syl25u.jpg

2qv413b.jpg

uo9wm.jpg

sn1gsz.jpg

Hi Ralf,

The installation process you described is correct, and the pictures you posted don't show any errors... The first 3 pictures show marsh areas, and the last two show mobile home parks (although I think the texture should be made a bit darker). Which airports do you see shimmering at?

Hi Ralf,

The installation process you described is correct, and the pictures you posted don't show any errors... The first 3 pictures show marsh areas, and the last two show mobile home parks (although I think the texture should be made a bit darker). Which airports do you see shimmering at?

HI Scott,

install is ok.nice.............

and  that looks right? the green parts over the road,and the roads stop in the midle of the scenery ..............hmmmmm..........never notice this in other regions.

the most airports shimmer when i fly over 2500ft.....have this not in other regions.

i try to make pics,but the pics does not show???

Hi again Ralf,

Those green patches are swamps or marshes, and are present in those areas in real life, although because of the FSX terrain system they don't blend as well as they would in real life.

And the roads that you see stopping are drawn onto the landclass textures, so whenever that particular type of landclass stops, the road will stop too.  Once again, it's just another limitation of the way the FSX terrain system works, but if you look in other FTX regions as well as default FSX I think you will find similar things :)

Cheers,

Scott

Hi again Ralf,

Those green patches are swamps or marshes, and are present in those areas in real life, although because of the FSX terrain system they don't blend as well as they would in real life.

And the roads that you see stopping are drawn onto the landclass textures, so whenever that particular type of landclass stops, the road will stop too.  Once again, it's just another limitation of the way the FSX terrain system works, but if you look in other FTX regions as well as default FSX I think you will find similar things :)

Cheers,

Scott

we make a flight over moutains and valleys,and all look´s nice,i have check in pnw,you are right..........

good that all install is right...................

Archived