Missing water in P3D v2.0/2.1

tjdinmaine

Ive been haveing an issuw with vector, (and sadly have disabled it temporarily) I get a lot of missing water, sections of the river will render fine, followed by a mile long black hole where the river used to be, and then it picks back up..  same is happening in lakes all over the place, large black tiles missing.. orbx global 1.1/1.2 installed, vector 1.0 and the latest p3dv2 lib...Hope to see a fix soon, this is the first time my home field elevation has ever been near right, and other then the missing sections the rivers and lakes look awsome.  I notice this all over the place, but especially in maine.   Take off from kbgr and climb to about 5000 or above and you cant miss it...

Tht doesnt look anything like my issue...His is filled in by the wrong landclass, for me half of my rivers and lakes are missing huge squares of texture, just black...I had teh issue before updating to 2.1, and still after, and on two computers ( I finally built myself a good fsx rig)...REALLY sad to see that i still had the issue after putting together the system that i did.

Ive been haveing an issuw with vector, (and sadly have disabled it temporarily) I get a lot of missing water, sections of the river will render fine, followed by a mile long black hole where the river used to be, and then it picks back up..  same is happening in lakes all over the place, large black tiles missing.. orbx global 1.1/1.2 installed, vector 1.0 and the latest p3dv2 lib...Hope to see a fix soon, this is the first time my home field elevation has ever been near right, and other then the missing sections the rivers and lakes look awsome.  I notice this all over the place, but especially in maine.   Take off from kbgr and climb to about 5000 or above and you cant miss it...

The same thing is happening to me. Here's an example of what's happening:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5538/12621869385_aca9964ce1_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7332/12621981223_5dde88178c_b.jpg

The river textures are black, which also includes small lakes and tarns. It also looks as if some of the road ways are still grass pathways with pylons.

When I slew over the rivers, they do start to reappear, but this doesn't solve anything.

Please help!

Many thanks.

Pete

(The second link requires that you re-enter it into the browser and hit 'Enter' again - or at least that's how my web browser is viewing it...)

Hi there,

same for me, all over the world, but especially in Germany. Vector rivers sometimes black, then a few hundred meters fine again. Lakes sometimes partly black. Only water affected, it seems. Problem existed with P3DV2.0 and was not solved under P3DV2.1 (which I had hoped it would be).

Otherwise the combination of FTX and Vector is very good, very good performance and good optical appearance.

Please tackle this issue in 1.1, if possible. t's really annoying and spoils a very good product for me.

Best wishes and thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

well the issue is greatly reduced, but not completely eliminated just yet.   I noticed a couple of black areas just out side of KMLT.  But performance was greatly increased, and there are a lot less anomolies now..so overall good job

Archived