PAJN Black Boxes Under Static Objects

Jocko Flocko

Any of you devs have a clue what might be causing this? I have tried removing and reinstalling the airport. I have installed and reinstalled the latest OrbX libraries. I have tried enabling "DirectX 10" mode in the applet but nothing gets rid of these ugly black squares, they are dotted all over the asphalt surface around the entire airport, not just in one place. The problem is there before and after the installation of the latest patch.

Here a couple screenshots of the issue:

PiS8l.jpg

XerW6.jpg

Ok, I guess I should have searched a little better before starting a new topic, I apologize for that. It would seem the issue is explained by Russ White in another thread, it's a problem that would call for a complete rebuild of the airport to get rid of the DirectX 10 issue. If that's the case that's fine, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end.

Thanks

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/72820-pajn-v110/?hl=pajn

Thanks Russ for taking the time out of your busy schedule to confirm my findings, it's greatly appreciated. Perhaps Steve and his DirectX 10 fixer may find a way to "fix" these anomalies, I purchased it several months back and it's changed my FSX experience as everything runs much smoother on my machine as well as looking better. Your fantastic contributions over the years to the Flightsim community are also highly appreciated, thank you for these fantastic sceneries as without them FSX/P3D would be pretty bland with plain old flat photo scenery with no finely tuned autogen placement.

Cheers :)

Archived