Missing roads?

lockheed

In Canada some roads are missing that used to show up.  Highway 97(which is also highway 1) are missing in several places.(non-existence in most of Canada)   I have highway 1 at Burwash, yukon terr., but it is missing before I get to Northway AK. Highway 2 is missing from Northway to Tok, AK.  HIghway 1 going south of Tok is there.  We are doing a flight to AK following the Alaska Highway and some that are flying with me have all the roads I mentioned.  We all have Global. I have UTX Canada and AK and I think I remember having to deactivate those when I got Global. Can you correct this problem for me?  Hoping so.

Jerry

I have Lib 131215.

Hi Jerry,

are you using Global Vector or FTX Global the texture replacement add-on? If the latter then there's no need to deactivate any of the UTX components and you should try running the UTX setup tools to re-activate all the features you'd like to see. Just make sure that the UTX entries sit below the FTX block of entries in the scenery library menu.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the fast response!  I do not have Vector yet, just Global. I re-activated UTX, checked and still did not have all the roads.  So I de-activated it again and now have roads from Ft Nelson west and north, but hiway 97 is still missing coming south from Ft Nelson. ???  After reading some posts I think I did the UTX de-activation when I bought SAK. because I had some elevation problems in AK.

Archived