More on FTX Central Error

Murfman

I actually replied to an old thread, titled, "FTX Central error," but since it was marked with a RESOLVED  flag, I thought my remarks might be missed, so I started this new thread.  Anyone with the knowledge of the solution to my problem and the inclination to help, please refer to that thread.  Since I can't find a way to copy and paste in this forum, that will save me the effort of having to re-type the whole post. The thread should be close to this one, since it was updated about the same time as I wrote this one.

Thank you,

Tom

Hi Tom,

you're referring to http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/53760-ftx-central-error/?p=671651

If you reset your terrain.cfg file and own other add-ons that require custom entries, like Ultimate Terrain or FSAddon, you'll need to run their setup tools or repair options to have their terrain.cfg entries reinserted as well. With the UTX add-ons it's sufficient to just start the setup tool for each product once and wait for it to do the initial check-up.

Cheers, Holger

Holger,

Your advice did the trick!  I ran the setup tool for all 5 of my UTX areas and the repair tool for Tongass Fjords. I then did a short flight in all the pertinent areas, and all seemed well.  I was so relieved; I did a little tossing and turning in bed last night, wondering if my setup was ruined. It would be quite an investment in time down the tubes, if that had been the case.

Words cannot express my gratitude, but nevertheless, thanks a bunch!  I guess I'll have to express it by buying more ORBX scenery products! ^-^

Regards,

Tom

Archived