AU SP4 003 landclass problem (FSX + P3D2)

Mickey

Hello,

i recently bought AU SP4 and was pretty amazed how nice everything looks got me two airports as well :) Now i tried the OZx airports which are nice too. I like AU alot but for some reason (i thought it was the OZx installation) i have some landclass problems. I started a flight in FSX from YGAN first without AU installed. It looks good, nice ground textures and lots of autogen trees. I installed AU afterwards (AU already installed in P3D2) Launched the flight again nearly no autogen and big ponds of water (trees in the water too) around YGAN. I disabled OZx no luck. Tried P3D2 same here. Disabled AU everything is fine.

No 3rd party landclass no UTX nor GEX or anything like it installed.

Gan Gan airfield is located in north australia near blue mud bay.

Below are some screenies. All were taken in FSX (Prepar3Dv2 looks the same)

Thanks in advance :)

This is the area just FTX Global (Vector installed)

fuVI1.jpg

...now same area:

AU SP4 - active

OZx 3.4 - active

UZ8B.jpg

AU SP4 - active

OZx 3.4 - disabled 

j8nD.jpg

Same area from higher altitude.

O8uvl.jpg

Those water patches are seasonal flooding, this happens during summer time in the northern areas of Australia (Jan/Feb normally I think), try a flight in fall/winter and you'll see they dry up,

The trees in the water are intended... however if you want to.. post up a picture of what you see, we can have a look to make sure what you see is what is meant to be

Cheers
Tim

G´morning Tim,

thanks for your help. Summer!? Now? What a crazy planet :D Things are different on the sunny side of the planet didnt keep that in mind. I will check the fall/winter season.Screenies comming too.

Hi again,

i checked again. It was raining and the whole place was flooded. But i think P3D2 does not like the floods (i guess that is a known problem) FSX (Steve´s DX10 fix) is jjust fine.

I left the camera running while flying so you can check it out how i see it.

Thanks for the support!!!

P3D2 AU SP4 003

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_S2KnCrt9k&feature=youtu.be

Archived