Orbx Iceland

kaboki

:D Wow, I had been neglecting this scenery when using FSX because I had so many other places too fly. Now that Im using P3Dv2 and while waiting for other areas to be released I tought I should give Iceland a shoot(also struggle with OOM's in AU and bad performance in NIR).

And I have too say that Im really impressed, can't understand how you can give this away for free!! I would have paid for this without a doubt.

It reminds me of a complete region, maybe even better. Having a blast with it and it also seems like I don't have OOM problems here. This scenery saved my day. Im gonna fly this "region" alot:), even when rest of the regions gets released. All I can say is thank you Orbx and whoever that decided to give it away for free!!!!!! 8). BTW any plans on releasing any payware airports for this area? This scenery really deserves some detailed airports:)

Yes, this scenery is really a piece of beauty and I currently keep flying over there. You can complete it with my little free scenery of Jan Mayen to do a stop if joining Norway :)

Archived