Airports for Australia SP4 + latest updates

Hi,

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong area, I have searched through the many forum topics and couldn't quite find what I was after.

My questions is, plus a small story, I recently reinstalled fsx after having some texture issues. In that process I had to remove the Orbx packages, being Australia and both NZ packages. Upon reinstalling fsx gold and all 3 packages again plus all available Orbx updates until yesterday (18/01/2014), I find that my memory may have been playing tricks on me. I have been racking my brains out trying to remember if the default airports of Australia, upon installing Orbx Australia as I thought I remember them being, were updated as they are in New Zealand as currently they appear to be stock airports?

Can someone please advise what they should be, so I know whether I have to make an appointment with a doctor, thanks. ::)

Hi Luke,

none of the default airports in the Australian region packages were upgraded/enhanced by us, the first FTX region to have that feature implemented was Pacific Northwest. However, the good folks at over OZx put a huge amount of effort into doing just that. I don't know whether they've completed all of Australia but at least a few hundred airports and airstrips are available in their freeware addons.

Cheers, Holger

Archived