N/A Pack 7 KSMO Santa Monica elevation issue?

Mi Guys,

Thanks for another freeware pack issued, however KSMO Santa Monica, is raised on a plateau with FSGlobal 2010 for FTX enabled, untick and everything is normal again!

Just another FSGlobal 2010 enabled airport messed up?, just thought I'd report it, for your info! NB Vector not installed.

Thanks,

Mal.

Hi,

How do you obtain this AFM tool, it's not included with FSGlobal 2010 for FTX, or the original DVD ver of FSGlobal 2010?

Thanks,

Mal.

Well, I got it buying all the 3 FS Global Ultimate, enclosed in one of the DVD set. Actually I don't remember in which one, becouse this DVD is always ready for use in my pc driver. I had to use it twice in this last freeware issue. Seem to remeber, btw, it was on sell on the FS Pilot's site.

But I made a mistake. You have to take a look, for the correction, in my post "A Salute to the new incomer" in today's Community Shots. I apologize for this.

Went there today with my trusty Genesis mesh.. No problems at all..all was where it should be

Stu

Hi Stu,

I'm still biting my nails after having spent 120 € for the 3 FS Global Ultimate DVD pack. I read about this "Genesis", and if I've undertood well, there are different solutions to buy. Can you give me an advice as a satisfied customer?

Thanks,

Fulvio Arman

Hi Guys,

Just uninstalled FSGlobal 2010 for FSX, and Vector again, this time until they are finally all sorted out properly, and now all airports etc: are normal again, and as they should be!, I think I'll just stay with FSX mesh, for the immediate future!

I normally fly mostly, in the Orbx regions anyway, and nothings going to beat them with there own mesh etc.

Also as previously enquired, I've finally sorted out my understanding, displaying and control of VAS! Thanks for all your help on that guys!

Cheers,

Mal.

Hi Stu,I'm still biting my nails after having spent 120 € for the 3 FS Global Ultimate DVD pack. I read about this "Genesis", and if I've undertood well, there are different solutions to buy. Can you give me an advice as a satisfied customer?Thanks,Fulvio Arman

Hi Fulvio

When Global was released I bought and loaded the entire Genesis mesh package.

Paying,downloading and installation was very easy.

Since I have had it loaded now for quite a while I can honestly say that I personally have never come across any of the plateaus,peaks ,canyons that others have posted using other mesh products.

I get some of those weird looking cliffs sometimes(very rarely).I used to see those on the islands just north of Hong Kong,but since I have loaded vector they have disappeared.

I run no other landclass or addon vector type programmes..just global,vector and Genesis.

Cheers Stu

Hi Fulvio

When Global was released I bought and loaded the entire Genesis mesh package.

Paying,downloading and installation was very easy.

Since I have had it loaded now for quite a while I can honestly say that I personally have never come across any of the plateaus,peaks ,canyons that others have posted using other mesh products.

I get some of those weird looking cliffs sometimes(very rarely).I used to see those on the islands just north of Hong Kong,but since I have loaded vector they have disappeared.

I run no other landclass or addon vector type programmes..just global,vector and Genesis.

Cheers Stu

Fine, Stu. Thanks for your opinion.

Hi, Stu,

i had installed my FSGenesis some months before Global was released.

Could it be possible that i've so many issues with plateaus, peaks and canyons because i installed FSGenesis  before Global and Vector?

Santa Monica is OK.

Hi Dieter,

I remember that i loaded Genesis before global came out.

man....i dont know why some people do and some dont have problems.

all our systems are so different hardware and software wise its just immpossible to tell

stu

Archived